 Local / United Kingdom / 3481
Re: Southport Lego Show 20th May 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:36:12 GMT

Michael / Richard,

Mike's STD code is down as 01714 (as it was in Mike's original post)...
Mike: do you want to submit a correction, or is this to stop anyone from
phoning you?!? ;-)

Just Jono .oO

BTW: Mike - is it you who is due to appear in a forthcoming episode of
Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)?!? (sic... OT... sorry!!!)

Richard Franks <spontificus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Richard, could you do a draft page based on my draft agenda please ?

Happy to! <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20-desc>
Let me know what you think, I've added some basic formatting to it, and • the
only bit that I edited was the "web-page to be announced" bit.

If you look at <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20-desc.ftx>
you'll see the raw FTX for the page - it should be fairly simple to • understand,
so if you wanted complete control you could copy that, change any bits to • how
you want them.. and then email it back to me. Otherwise just tell me which • bits
you want where, what things to insert/remove etc - it's what I'm here for • :)

When you think it's ready, I can link it from
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20>

Cheers,
Richard