 Local / United Kingdom / 3421
Re: Southport Lego Show 20th May 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
Re Southport Lego Show 20th May 2000

I have prepared a draft a draft agenda for us
all to add to or comment on but left it in my pc at work.

I have invited Busy Bee to have a stall and I propose allowing
the public to come and view/but or trade.

Sounds good! I've moved you from the TBC table, and onto its own page
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20>, which is linked from
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-future>.

Please feel free to suggest a new fest-blurb, my summarising skills are lacking
:)

I am trying to set up a web site with pictures on etc.

Cool - I'll add a link once it's up. Alternatively, it's *really* easy to add
such info to LUGNET, so if you'd like to go down that road, LMK and I'll be
happy to help!

Richard