 Local / United Kingdom / 3479
Re: Southport Lego Show 20th May 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:43:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

Richard, could you do a draft page based on my draft agenda please ?

Happy to! <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20-desc>
Let me know what you think, I've added some basic formatting to it, and the
only bit that I edited was the "web-page to be announced" bit.

If you look at <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20-desc.ftx>
you'll see the raw FTX for the page - it should be fairly simple to understand,
so if you wanted complete control you could copy that, change any bits to how
you want them.. and then email it back to me. Otherwise just tell me which bits
you want where, what things to insert/remove etc - it's what I'm here for :)

When you think it's ready, I can link it from
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-5-20>

Cheers,
Richard