 Local / United Kingdom / 3420
Re: Legoland Windsor - Opening day report (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:39:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
In article <FrKqtD.A8o@lugnet.com>, JonDHayward@Cableinet.co.uk (Jon D
Hayward) wrote:

AFAIK, there is no service leaflet available this year - they're just
using
up last year's inventory. On the bright side though, LEGO Direct will
be our
saviour! According to staff at LEGO Europe North (or LEGO Service as we
used
to call them), LEGO Direct will go on-line (i.e. for ordering over the
web)
in the Autumn!!! 8-)

Jono.

So we can still order from last years spares booklets can we ????

Provided that they're still in stock ;-)

Jono.