 Local / United Kingdom / 3461
Re: Minifest reminder & consultation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:32:14 GMT

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000325190743.44047A@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
Having a weekend at Whitby with SOH !
Any lego shops there ?????

Only the Toymaster store on the main road in the old town - nowt special
though... Boyes in the new town had some large sets at good prices, e.g.
Model Team Big Foot 4x4 @ £29.99 (beats TRU's £64.99!!!). They might still
have some Best Lock to (if you can stand that sort of thing)! Woolies had
some Mega Blobs tubes last year, and the collector shop (?) in the old town
square has had some Betta Bilda in the past although the shop was empty /
closed last time I was there - dunno if it was out of season, or if the
guy's given up...

...not a place to go LEGO hunting really - just the way NLSOs like it!!!

Jono.