 Local / United Kingdom / 3458
Re: Minifest reminder & consultation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:53:56 GMT

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Jonathan Reynolds (<Fry28s.M9K@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 20:58:04

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:

If you don't know how to get to my house, look here:

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/lego/nwfest/bigmap.jpg

then here:

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/lego/nwfest/routemap.jpg

Confirmation of who's turning up would be nice: I'll know how many cream
buns to buy :-)

Thanks for the reminder Tony, I'll be there so that's the first 20 cream buns
taken care of, or 21 if you have a second one yourself!

Looks like we could have a bunfight on our hands :-)

Just a final bit of info, when you're within sight, my house looks like
this:

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/lego/colandwanda/nearlythere-2.jpg

--
Tony Priestman