 Local / United Kingdom / 3462
Re: Bricks'n'Pie[sigh]..World Club Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:35:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(I'm ignoring the curious
Football (not called FUTBOL) segment, although the 3-way matches look
fun!),

Did you notice the strange, and sometimes inaccurate, way the 'LEGO' ads had
been added to the images after they had been photographed. I wonder what
that's all about?

Still, thay have the neat-looking Creator board game (for my kids, honest)
in the shop, so I'm happy...

Huw