 Local / United Kingdom / 3251
3250  |  3252
Subject:
Shopping In Edinburgh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:28:25 GMT

Argos : Still had some reduced SW Lego. On display were Gungan Subs (£25 -
yawn) and droid fighters (I treated myself to a few at £2.49 each).

TRU : Did not buy anything Lego here. I did notice all the Robo Riders were
£4.99 each and the Battle Droid was £18. I also noticed they had large piles
of the RC car - clearance soon?

Scott A