 Local / United Kingdom / 3250
3249  |  3251
Subject:
I have ALL of Joyce's stock!!! Lots to dig through at Redditch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:06:39 GMT

OK, so the back of my Astra Estate is now crammed with boxes of loose
elements... It's all reasonably well sorted, but I'll go through it during
the week.

As I said before, this lot is for _SALE_, so please bring along your pennies
(or cheque books)! I'll probably suggest "a penny a stud" for the likes of
Technic beams (there's a lot of 'em!), less for plates and standard bricks,
25p each for Minifigs... sound reasonable?

I'll make the whole lot available at the fest for you all to dig through 8-)

See ya there!

Jon.