 Local / United Kingdom / 3260
Re: I have ALL of Joyce's stock!!! Lots to dig through at Redditch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I'll probably suggest "a penny a stud
I'll take all the tiles
No studs = no charge :-)

Quality! :-)  I'll have the technic angle beams.
Seriously though I need a lot of Technic elements for my Thunderbird's inspired
overhead monorail.

Suspension spring bricks especially.

I've done a full inspection of the hall and it's not as big as I thought it was
in my head  - should be alright though - it's at least fours times the size of
LEGOFest's 2 and 3's lounges.  We just can't space out as much as before :-)

Carbon 60