 Local / United Kingdom / 3261
Re: Last call for new sets to bring to ReddiFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:06:27 GMT

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Torsten Fresemann writes:
I'd like to remind everyone of my offer to buy and bring over new Lego • sets
which are unavailable in the UK but I may be able to get over here. Tell • me
the
numbers and I'll see what I can do.
Currently, only Huw has asked me so far (6577, which is on BrickSet but • not on
Lugnet).

Isn't 6577 available in the UK - my little brother got a boxed version • from
Tesco - it's not in the UK catalogue

Could be. I have not seen it round these parts yet.

Huw