 Local / United Kingdom / 3248
Re: Last call for new sets to bring to ReddiFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Torsten Fresemann writes:
I'd like to remind everyone of my offer to buy and bring over new Lego sets
which are unavailable in the UK but I may be able to get over here. Tell me • the
numbers and I'll see what I can do.
Currently, only Huw has asked me so far (6577, which is on BrickSet but not on
Lugnet).

Isn't 6577 available in the UK - my little brother got a boxed version from
Tesco - it's not in the UK catalogue - that's missing many small sets I noticed
like that small Castle box-and-arrow thing on a turntable - also available from
Tesco.

Carbon 60