 Local / United Kingdom / 3253
Re: Shopping In Edinburgh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Argos : Still had some reduced SW Lego. On display were Gungan Subs (£25 -
yawn) and droid fighters (I treated myself to a few at £2.49 each).

Was this the Argos next to the bridges, or the one in the somethingsomething
retail park next to the TRU? I can't remember the name though!

TRU : Did not buy anything Lego here. I did notice all the Robo Riders were
£4.99 each and the Battle Droid was £18. I also noticed they had large piles
of the RC car - clearance soon?

I've added this to the shopping pages
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=shops-by-area>

Don't forget to check out
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=shops-contribution-guide> if you want to add
information about your local shops!

It's had no responses so far, so the first three people to send me some
information about their local shops will get a special prize!

*bribe* *bribe*

Richard