 Local / United Kingdom / 3208
Re: Anyone fancy a Cheshire Minifest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:50:05 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Michael Pratt (<memo.20000302020412.54293C@mpratt.co
mpulink.co.uk>) wrote at 02:04:00

I would be, I would even host one in sunny Southport.
I might be able to use our church hall which is just
up the road from the house (walking distance)and it
is a modern facility with a carpeted hall upstairs and
down plus a modern kitchen. I'll enquire about cost.
Saturday and Sunday morning there are local boot fairs.
Liverpool has a TRU

Great stuff!

Although hiring a hall is possibly a bit ambitious for what I had in
mind.

I was thinking more of a sort of 'coffee afternoon' when people could
just get together and get to know each other, and show off their latest
creations, rather than a full-blown fest.

Any more thoughts/takers?

--
Tony Priestman