 Local / United Kingdom / 3633
Re: Anyone fancy a Cheshire Minifest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:57:54 GMT

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Jonathan Reynolds (<FsvEpA.E23@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 21:07:58

The cream buns were lovely - thanks Tony.

Any excuse :-P

Oh, and there was some Lego stuff too. The big advantage of having just myself
and Tony present was more time on the train controller each (restraint was
required, however as Tony's living room carpet is most uneven).

I will refrain from comments about bad workmen and tools...

Yes folks, this was the same billiard-table-smooth surface experienced
by some of you last year.

Jon's tilting train looks great, works well, but still requires some
work in the robustness area :-)

His class 08 shunter is great as well - he was worried it was
unrecognisable. No problem. At least, not to an ex-trainspotter.

I took some pics, but no guarantees as to when they'll be developed.

--
Tony Priestman