 Local / United Kingdom / 3204
Re: Anyone fancy a Cheshire Minifest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 02:04:00 GMT

In article <Y5PTQtARIZv4Ewwx@you-rang.demon.co.uk>,
Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk (Tony Priestman) wrote:

Article: 3201 of lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.uk
From: Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Anyone fancy a Cheshire Minifest?
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:56:33 GMT

Well, from recent articles, emails & meetings, it appears that there are
at least three of us in Cheshire, with others dotted about the north
west of England.

I was wondering if anyone fancied meeting one Saturday afternoon, maybe
early in April?

I'd be happy to host it, or equally happy if someone else wanted to
volunteer.

I'm not suggesting anything grand, just a quick show of faces and
current projects, maybe.

Anyone up for it?
--
Tony Priestman

I would be, I would even host one in sunny Southport.
I might be able to use our church hall which is just
up the road from the house (walking distance)and it
is a modern facility with a carpeted hall upstairs and
down plus a modern kitchen. I'll enquire about cost.
Saturday and Sunday morning there are local boot fairs.
Liverpool has a TRU
Gulp...my house is at http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/
It is just a very modest site at the moment, no lego
on it at all.(I mean the web site)The upstairs room
in the gable is chock full of the stuff.
When I get the lego pages on I will let you know

Michael Pratt