 Local / United Kingdom / 3022
Re: Reddifest - all set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
What are the times etc for the meet?
Is anyone planning to stay overnight?

Torsten Fresemann is staying somewhere for the weekend - I know that Michael
Edwards was interested in accomodation - might be cheaper to share.  I've
drawn up a list of hotels - shall I give the phone numbers of the hotels/guest
houses so you could sort it out yourself.  I'm going to be busy organising
other stuff.
Cutting costs is always good. Carbon, would you be able to pick me up at
Birmingham airport on Friday night (is there a bus connection?), OR will anyone
else going be able to meet me at either Heathrow or London City Airport on
Friday evening so we could drive to Redditch together? Who of you lives in the
London area (except for Jason, who's not coming)?

The hall is free so I've decided with the church leader for a small
contribution for heating, lighting and electricity.  I have decided on a
small fee of £2 each - hope that's OK.
Will he take Lego instead?

What would he do with it? :-)
Sell it on eBay.com.