 Local / United Kingdom / 3002
Re: Reddifest - all set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:

Bear in mind that most of the people that I've added to that list are those
who have said on this group that they are going - it isn't an accurate or
necessarily complete list. Hmm, maybe it should say that somewhere!

Oki, it now does.. btw, do you have a URL I can point it to? <come.to/legofest>
still points to tony's site, which is broken since he reorganised anyway :)

Richard