 Local / United Kingdom / 3212
Re: Reddifest - all set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:27:54 GMT

I could bring my Laptop with D.Camera, scanner if anybody wants one there,
but i need somebody to bring a Mointer with them, any takers?

If it's for a RCX, i will need to bring the CD Rom drive with me, or is
anybody will to send me the software than i can upload it onto the laptop.

--
Michael
- - -

Neil Ford <lego@binky.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Carbon 60 wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Neil Ford writes:
I'm going to tentatively add my name to the list of attendees.  I need
to check I don't have any other engagements but I'm hopefull :-)
Anyone planning on taking any Mindstorms stuff?

I mentioned this at the last Fest that no-one had brought an RCX - you • would be
the first - do you need a PC?

Carbon 60

PC wouldn't be a problem as I could bring a suitably equipped laptop (I
play with the software during quiet moments in the office :-)

However it now looks like I won't be making it this time as I have a
diary clash... March 11 is when Legoland re-opens and March 12 is the
first grand prix of the 2000 season, so my weekend is already spoken
for.  (This was all agreed ages ago, I just forgot to put the dates in
my organiser.  Doh!)

Maybe next time.

Neil.