 Local / United Kingdom / 2949
2948  |  2950
Subject:
Redditch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:36:52 GMT

Does anyone else download large numbers of scans from Brickshelf ?
If anyone wants copies of mine on Iomega Zip, we could exchange them at
Redditch. (Could use 3.5" ata pinch)

Anyone interested e-mail me direct.

Cheers]

Alan Kershaw

PS I'm away in the states from 10th til 25th February so please don't think me
rude if I don't reply straight away.