 Local / United Kingdom / 2948
Re: Year 2000 Catalogues reach Edinburgh... That Star Wars bucket looks great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:14:57 GMT

Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Year 2000 Catalogues reach Edinburgh. That Star Wars bucket looks great!

I was just joking about the bucket. Does it really exist?

It does. It has been seen by a correspondent of mine, and its contents are
known. I am not saying any more to avoid getting into trouble because the
information he passed privately to me was gleaned from a trade fair.

Unless TPTB state that information gathered that way is fair game here, my
(and his, publicly) lips are sealed.

Huw