 Local / United Kingdom / 2942
Re: Year 2000 Catalogues reach Edinburgh... That Star Wars bucket looks great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Lego
Soccer - This looks good. other than the game. A Scotland and England Team
Bus. There are going to be a few versions of these world-wide I think?

There are four different buses. Depending on your country depends on which
ones (and how many) you get. Germany, the US, and the Netherlands will get all
four desgins (red, white, blue, and black).