 Local / United Kingdom / 2994
Re: Redditch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:17:11 GMT

On Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:36:52 GMT, Alan Kershaw uttered the following
profundities...
Does anyone else download large numbers of scans from Brickshelf ?
If anyone wants copies of mine on Iomega Zip, we could exchange them at
Redditch. (Could use 3.5" ata pinch)

Anyone interested e-mail me direct.

Cheers]

Alan Kershaw

PS I'm away in the states from 10th til 25th February so please don't think me
rude if I don't reply straight away.

I am still contemplating going, and managed to grab 800MB-
worth before my employers cut off my internet connection. I
have a CD burner, too. If I go, can burn a few copies, would
only want the cost of the blanks in return.
I grabbed 98% of the Technic, 98% of Space, and about 90%
of the 0000-0999 range. If anyone is interested, I'll post
a list. If I don't go, would consider burning in exchange
for a decent pile of 2x4 in black or white?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888