 Local / United Kingdom / 2950
2949  |  2951
Subject:
Alarming Tesco Prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 11:10:32 GMT

Went into Tesco on Friday, to purchase some milk for my tea.
I always make a point of walking by the toy section, if only
to see if there are any price changes on the SW Lego, as these
don't really seam to go anywhere. Shock, horror, imagine the
surprise when....they actually *increased* the price on the
Naboo fighters, from 13.50 to 16.99!!!! What a perfect way
to shift dormant stock! Make it even less likely for someone
to buy it!

Anyone notice any similar actions?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888