 Local / United Kingdom / 2851
Re: Half price 8448 from Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:13:04 GMT

You I right, I just checked.

Scott A

Conrad Venn wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
Bummer! Is that number reflecting the stock at *one* store or UK total stock? • I
saw the original post, but I didn't think I had to act *that* fast to get one!
My fault I guess :)

Richard

Did you try Argos Direct yourself?

I just phoned them again this morning and (in my region at least) they still
had at least 10 more.

Conrad.

--

Scott A