 Local / United Kingdom / 2884
Re: Half price 8448 from Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:50:44 GMT

It is in the 2000 catalogue, though, which I received today.

And? :-)  That's never stopped them before.  Have you ever believed the UK
catalogue?

Just because it's in the catalogue doesn't mean it's current stock - one of the
reasons why Argos are getting rid of them - I know that shops can't order any
more.  Since it's a big set it's more likely to linger around in shops till the
summer catalogue arrives.

Carbon 60