 Local / United Kingdom / 2837
Re: Half price 8448 from Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:59:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Thanks for the tip. I called them up earlier (~3pm). I bought 3. During the
time I was on the phone (3 minutes). The stock of these went from "over 16"
to zero. Looks like somebody cleared them out (at least 13)... such is life.

Bummer! Is that number reflecting the stock at *one* store or UK total stock? I
saw the original post, but I didn't think I had to act *that* fast to get one!
My fault I guess :)

Richard