 Local / United Kingdom / 2627
Re: Praise from the US!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 17:39:54 GMT

In article <WyhanWAF2Qa4EwI6@you-rang.demon.co.uk>, Tony@you-
rang.demon.co.uk says...
You want a committee, already?
After Liam's suggestion, I gave strong guidance. I think that's the best
way of putting it.
If you want to keep clear of this, I volunteer co-ordinate the effort,
as Liam isn't online at the moment :-)  Any comments anyone?

Well I would like to keep clear of the organisation of it but one point
is that a Totem pole is only really Western - Pirate (Islander) - Amazon
Adventurer themes while a Tower can be any theme, we have seen the
standard of JB's section so we know what to aim for.  I still haven't
found a venue therefore the height of the room will be a factor.

The event
may be late February - I have access to more resources then (could be
cheaper!).
Don't have it too soon. We might start to suffer Fest fatigue :-)

Better to have it later then, it was just the March 11ish date clashed
with other stuff.

--
Carbon 60
LUGNET Member 93