 Local / United Kingdom / 2460
2459  |  2461
Subject:
Praise from the US!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:13:20 GMT

All NW festers,

just had to share this with you all:

Mookie (Tamy) mailed me this:

Hey, when are we going to see more of your handywork??? that is your
bottom part of that tower that was built at the UK legofest correct???
That is absolutely dynamite work!! Too sweet!!! Gotta love those corners
with the falcons on them. great use of arches for decorative work. Even
the town windows look great in there!  Looks to me like you could give
Ed "Boxer" Jones a run for his money in a building contest!

I can't wait till thursday of the coming week, school will be over for
2.5 weeks you can bet I'm gonna be a building!!!! and copying a lot of
what you did on that tower :) Do you have anymore pictures of the other
sides of the tower??? I'd love to see them if you do.

btw, any idea who that is holding the dog head? and who created it?
another great work of art!!!

Bows humbly at your feet! :)

OK, so admittedly I am basking in this priase, but I think this is the kind of
inspiration we need. We should therefore endeavour to make the totem pole or
tower 2 as best we can.

Jason

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: