 Local / United Kingdom / 2462
Re: Praise from the US!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:57:11 GMT

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Jason Briscoe (<000b01bf4b37$5fb14200$461f893e@pbnc
omputer>) wrote at 22:13:20

<effusiveness snipped>

OK, so admittedly I am basking in this priase, but I think this is the kind of
inspiration we need. We should therefore endeavour to make the totem pole or
tower 2 as best we can.

I'm on it.

Actually, it's quite scary. I'm sorting through the crates of stuff on
the landing, and hiding in cupboards, etc, and I've already got the best
part of a whole crate of grey bits. In fact I appear to have twice as
much grey as white.

But anyway, the praise is just. Your tower base was a tour de force, and
certainly an inspiration to me :-)

I look forward to presenting a complementary grey chunk at the next do
:-)
--
Tony Priestman