 Local / United Kingdom / 2628
Re: Anyone been to TK max sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:03:47 GMT

Jason,

Still 3 5571's at the reduced price at my nearest shop (Middlesbrough) as of
dinnertime today.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Briscoe <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 9:57 AM
Subject: Anyone been to TK max sale?

All NW festers and regulars listen up!

This maybe old news, but the sets that were spotted in TK max before xmas
are now reduced by a further third. My local shop in Ilford had sold out of
5571 trucks, but if anyone has a TK max near them that's selling 5571's
cheap PLMK.

Additionally if you would like to buy one and trade for a MISB 8880 PLMK, as
I would love to trade an 8880 for a 5571!

they still had a number of 6289's for £33 and divers sets, some technic,
space, ufo etc

Regards,

Jason

--