 Local / United Kingdom / 2501
2500  |  2502
Subject:
Anyone been to TK max sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:57:50 GMT

All NW festers and regulars listen up!

This maybe old news, but the sets that were spotted in TK max before xmas are
now reduced by a further third. My local shop in Ilford had sold out of 5571
trucks, but if anyone has a TK max near them that's selling 5571's cheap PLMK.

Additionally if you would like to buy one and trade for a MISB 8880 PLMK, as I
would love to trade an 8880 for a 5571!

they still had a number of 6289's for £33 and divers sets, some technic, space,
ufo etc

Regards,

Jason

--