 Local / United Kingdom / 2502
Re: Post-Xmas sales????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Dee writes:
If so, where?

I ventured out into the real world, and there were virtually
none!

Argos had the big Ninja fortress for 10 quid off.
Beatties had a couple of tiny, 1998 sets on sale.
Woolies had nothing.

However, Tesco did, and 1999 sets marked-down, surprisingly!
I picked up 8444 he-a-coliter for 13.32. They also had a few
Space Port sets (smaller ones) marked-down, and Ninja too,
(again, the smaller ones). Average would have been about 25%
off.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888

Toy Stack at Bluewater (nr Dartford, Kent) has 2160 Crystal Scavenger (US ONLY
?) at £4.99

Chris