 Local / United Kingdom / 2523
Re: Post-Xmas sales????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message
If so, where?

LEGOLand Windsor has 10% off everything (1), even 2000 sets! Get there
quick - it closes on Monday!

Huw

Huw - what does your last line above mean?? The park is closing for a while? Or
is the sale ending?

Paul Sinasohn, whose visit starts Tuesday, and who REALLY wants to get to
Legoland Windsor...