 Local / United Kingdom / 2419
Re: Star Wars 2000 sets spotted in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:16:15 GMT

Woo-Hoo!

I've just picked up all of these, minus the Gungan one, which I'll get
when it's cheaper.

I also picked up the Flash Speeder (7124) and Desert Skiff (7104)

Prices:

7104 Desert Skiff        5.99
7124 Flash Speeder       7.99
7134 A-Wing Fighter     10.99
7144 Slave 1            15.75
7180 B-Wing at R.C.C.   24.99
8000 Pit Droid          14.99

They all came from Toycraft in Chester. I've probably paid over the
odds, but I get all excited when this sort of thing happens :-)

Apparently, they came in yesterday.

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, John Smith (<FMu1LH.LsD@lugnet.com>) wrote at
12:05:41

Popped into Forbidden Planet London on the way into work this morning, and very
nearly managed to miss the SW 2000 sets they had on display.  Off the top of my
head, they had:

Technic Pit Droid
A-Wing
B-Wing
Slave 1
The 2 Gungans riding on their donkey/camel type things :-)
Possibly another small set, I can't remember, and I've yet to check any on-line
references to try to jog my memory.

--
Tony Priestman