 Local / United Kingdom / 2404
Re: Star Wars 2000 sets spotted in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:38:51 GMT

John Smith <jsmith@it.newsint.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FMu1LH.LsD@lugnet.com...
Popped into Forbidden Planet London on the way into work this morning, and • very
nearly managed to miss the SW 2000 sets they had on display.  Off the top • of my
head, they had:

Technic Pit Droid
A-Wing
B-Wing
Slave 1
The 2 Gungans riding on their donkey/camel type things :-)
Possibly another small set, I can't remember, and I've yet to check any • on-line
references to try to jog my memory.

Is that the one on New Oxford St?

Huw