 Local / United Kingdom / 2393
    A BIGGER LegoFest? —Lawrence Wilkes
   I notice several posts discussing next years lego fests. I am really looking forward to going to one, so far the last couple since I have been active here have clashed with other things so I couldnt come. Anyway, I was thinking myself about a Thames (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: A BIGGER LegoFest? —Frank Buiting
     (...) Maybe you are interested in the EuroFest? Check out the thread: (URL) created a new group lugnet.loc.eu suited for such European scale event (...) On this scale, yep (...) would be great, it could also 'sponsor' the event. On most fairs etc. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)

        Re: A BIGGER LegoFest? —Scott Arthur
     These are all good ideas. I think it would work well if we timed the event to coincide with one of the bigger toys fairs which go around the country. That way be could feed of some of the publicity these events have? Scott A Lawrence Wilkes wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: A BIGGER LegoFest? —Alan Kershaw
   (...) I had a few ideas about increasing the scope of the fests, and remember discussing some of the points at Tony's house with a few of you. If we were to get larger premises we could do several things: A Kids area/creche Meeting point for our (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: A BIGGER LegoFest? —Simon Denscombe
   (...) Someone would need to supervise it - could you stand the noise - I couldn't - I can't stand young children. (...) I haven't got a wife. (...) That could be quite expensive, that would exclude all church halls which can be quite cheap to rent (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)