 Local / United Kingdom / 2384
Re: 2000 sets yet??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:57:21 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
news:FMsD2K.D01@lugnet.com...
I did wonder if there was more of an effort in the UK to keep things till
after xmas. The retailers shelves are pretty full right now and I am sure • they
would not welcome lego releasing new stuff when the old stuff hasnt • shifted
yet.

Last year is the first I can remember that the new sets were available
before Christmas, it may be a trend, or more likely a one-off. The Ninja,
space port, and adventurers sets all came out on the 21st in my area in a
Toymaster. Beatties followed a few days later.

Huw