 Local / United Kingdom / 2344
Re: NW Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:59:24 GMT

Just one suggestion: Instead of another tower, should we use the same
multiple-contribution idea and the same rules, but make a totem pole
instead?

Great idea eh?! Suggest we agree on length / width (diameter?) and build
more than one if it gets too high. My suggestion is 20*20 or 20
diameter.

It's official!

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK