 Local / United Kingdom / 2336
Re: NW Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:15:19 GMT

Tony,

Thanks enormously for all your efforts. For those who asked me to let them
know my email, please see From:. I don't have a web site.

Just one suggestion: Instead of another tower, should we use the same
multiple-contribution idea and the same rules, but make a totem pole
instead?

Phil.
(The 'rules' as to what constitutes a totem pole can be fairly loose...)

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: NW Fest

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Jason Briscoe (<002001bf44ef$92c1a520$60a0883e@pbnc
omputer>) wrote at 22:23:51

All,

I would have to agree with what's been already said, Tony (great host, &
nice house) It was a great day I certainly enjoyed myself, Huw was • probably
a bit fed up with my constant chat for six hours on the journey there and
back.

But overall an excellent day, the tower was pretty good too! Thank to all
who commented on my efforts on the base, if we are to repeat this I will
modify it for next time?

I think doing it at the next fest is an excellent idea. Now that we've
all got an idea of what to aim for :-)

Thanks for the comments. I really must apologise for not being more
organised. The trouble with being a one man band is not being able to be
in two places at once. On the one hand I was trying to do hostly things,
and on the other, I wanted to get in there with everyone and see stuff &
do deals.

I'm sure I missed quite a lot, but never mind. Hey, there's always next
time :-)

I hope everyone had a good time, but if you have any criticisms, PLMK,
and we'll try and make the next one better :-)

Thanks again to everyone for turning up, and making it a good day.
--
Tony Priestman