 Local / United Kingdom / 2098
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:26:30 GMT

G. Benedikt Rochow wrote in message ...

<snip>>

I am *very* surprised that they are giving any discount at all, rather
than ending those emails with "[...], but thanks anyway for trying
to screw us over."

-gbr

Humm... I don't recall trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes or trying
to take any unfair advantage. Come to think of it, I didn't even create
their error. If you think I did please let me know. I saw an offer that I
was willing to accept and I sent my information along. Where you get off
Thanking me for trying to screw someone over is beyond me. I don't have a
lawyer investigating this, and I haven't demanded that they ship my order at
the posted price. It was a mistake, I am unhappy, but my credit card and I
have moved on.

(I won't be responding to anymore of the messages directed at me in this
thread. I would prefer to talk about shopping rather than attacking others
and just being mean.)

Have a great day!

-Nick