 Local / United Kingdom / 2099
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:31:54 GMT

(I won't be responding to anymore of the messages directed at me in this
thread. I would prefer to talk about shopping rather than attacking others
and just being mean.)

This is a good point. I do find the "holier than though" attitude of some
posters (and not just in this thread/topic/group) to be a bit much.

Scott A