 Local / United Kingdom / 2106
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
(I won't be responding to anymore of the messages directed at me in this
thread. I would prefer to talk about shopping rather than attacking others
and just being mean.)

This is a good point. I do find the "holier than though" attitude of some
posters (and not just in this thread/topic/group) to be a bit much.

Explain.

:) To me it seems like there are two groups:

a) Those who want/expect something more from the Entertainer
b) Those who say let it pass - it would have been great if they had honoured
   their obvious error, they didn't.. fair enough!

Is the group B really being holier than thou? Links to posts would be handy!

Richard