 Local / United Kingdom / 1717
    Loft storage of LEGO —Tony Priestman
   I've accumulated a lot of new sets in the last year, and haven't had time to open them all. I was starting to run out of space during the summer, so I thought about storing my collection in the loft. I live in a brand new house, built to the latest (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Loft storage of LEGO —Huw Millington
      Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:02PSGRAwVEJ4Ew1...n.co.uk... (...) I also keep some of mine in the loft which also reaches 35 deg. or so. I don't like keeping it up there, but I haven't room downstairs for every (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Loft storage of LEGO —Robert M. Dye
   (...) I bought a couple Time Twisters sets at KMart this Friday (I know, I know, but they were REALLY cheap, and thus a good parts supply). I don't recall which set it was...has the guy who looks like he's from Greenwich Village, and the machine has (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Loft storage of LEGO —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) The biggest damage is usually done by sunlight - witness the effect on 'old' boxes left in the window of dusty old shops. Most lofts will only suffer the heat effect but 40 degrees is not far off that experienced in some holiday spots in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)