 Local / United Kingdom / 1667
  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) because (...) Mmmm, construction machinery fumes... [Please note: this website does not condone the inhalation of industrial waste, even in the circumstances of finding out Lego-related information.] (...) That sounds fine to me also. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) Bah! I finally stumbled in today and they had run out! It was limited to 40 apparently, the assistent said that they didn't want any more kids than that running around :) She did however say that I was welcome to come along, which was nice, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

Sudden realisation that I don't know what any of you other Glaswegian LUGNETeers look like... although chances are you'll be the only other adults looking conspicuously out-of-place among the bawling kids! I'll be the bloke in the Star Wars T-Shirt (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) Luckily there's a picture of Ian and I, on Ians site: (URL) be wearing whitish trousers with a purple t-shirt, so I shouldn't be too hard to miss. Hopefully not so conspicuous that I attract the attention of some of the hundreds or thousands (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) It will be a draw, a real war of attrition with sendings-off and punch-ups galore... if Scotland win, everything will be peachy until Wednesday's return match at Wembley; if England win, then it's time to adopt a Scottish accent and/or family! (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)