 Local / United Kingdom / 1646
Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 08:38:50 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:33:53 GMT, dakershaw uttered the following
profundities...
Dear All,

ASDA seems to be the place to go at present. My local has Mos Espa Podway
reduced to £34.99.
I had promised myself not to buy it as I considered it wildly overpriced on
release but I weakened. Now I only have to hide it from my wife and child (in
that order) until I can say "Oh no, that's not new, I've had it for ages"

Cheers

Alan "no money but lots of LEGO" Kershaw

My local ASDA (High Wycombe), had been holding out on the Episode
I sets, still at full price. I had waited a couple of days, and
wouldn't you know it, they put them on sale. All they had left
were two Gungan subs, (at 30, only 5 off), and a bunch of
Swamp sets (at 6, down 2)! Typical! I don't even know how much
the half-dozen Mos Espa Podraces they had went for! And they
had loads of Sith Infiltrators, too! Blast!!!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888