 Local / United Kingdom / 1553
Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:02:03 GMT

I forget who put up the Asda announcement with the reference to the Scala
House, 3290, but I am very grateful to them. Our local Asda, Trowbridge,
Wiltshire, had around 20 of them.
I bought 1 for my daughter for Christmas, but at the price of £34.99, I was
tempted to buy 2.

The only other LEGO sets were 6180, Aquanaut Magnox, and 6160, Stingray
Lobster.
6160 was £14.99, and 6180 was either £14.99 or £19.99.

JG

Jason Briscoe wrote in message ...
All,

Just happened to look in an Asda near near in the east of London, and i • found
they had quite a bit in the sale. No SW stuff but a reasonable amount of • the
following sets. All were 50% off! If anyone want anything please mail me
today!!!

UFO 6900 Xvader one with the mask £9.99, 6829 £5, WW Duplo Indian • encampment
£22. 6755 Silver City £19.99
Divers 6441 Calypso base £22
6087 Evil Mountain £15.99
Aquazone 6108 & 6109.
They also had some other stuff.

Regards,

PS In case anyone was thinking of trying, i have already tried the Asda in
Swanley and Bexleyheath? (KENT) both have very little, oher than some • belville.

Jason