 Local / United Kingdom / 1552
Re: 8001 Technic SW droid found in Leicester Toymaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 17:33:09 GMT

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:35:16 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...

May I ask how these sets are getting out yet no one else is allowed to • even
breathe a word about them, much less show a leaked picture of them?

Its a mystery. One can only assume that Lego UK have released it early for
Christmas and that, in time, it'll be all over the country.

It was nowhere to be seen in Hamleys today, though.

Huw

Let's hope that we get the 8002 before 2 Feb, then!

Bought mine yesterday, in Beattie's High Wycombe. They had
a few dozen of them, at 22 pounds. Don't know if that is a
good price or not....

They also had plenty of the milennium slizer.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888