 Local / United Kingdom / 1478
Re: 8001 Technic SW droid found in Leicester Toymaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Did anyone else pick up the message in rtl? Anyone else seen it?
Its one of 3 sets shown on the in-set SW catalogue!
Sadly the guy doesn't have a scanner :-(
Now I am going to have to make a special trip to the nearest Toymaster to me
tomorrow...

I've just realised that I've got a Toymaster near me (I knew the shop was there
but didn't think it was a TM).

I might give them a ring - see what the deal is.

Carbon 60