 Local / United Kingdom / 1551
  Asda Update - I was in there Today!

All, Just happened to look in an Asda near near in the east of London, and i found they had quite a bit in the sale. No SW stuff but a reasonable amount of the following sets. All were 50% off! If anyone want anything please mail me today!!! UFO (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!

I forget who put up the Asda announcement with the reference to the Scala House, 3290, but I am very grateful to them. Our local Asda, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, had around 20 of them. I bought 1 for my daughter for Christmas, but at the price of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!

Dear All, ASDA seems to be the place to go at present. My local has Mos Espa Podway reduced to £34.99. I had promised myself not to buy it as I considered it wildly overpriced on release but I weakened. Now I only have to hide it from my wife and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!

(...) A much more realistic price. Fifty-eight quid, who were they kidding? What about X-wings? The cheapest I've seen them up here is £22.99, and I'd like to get one eventually. (...) Good one. Or just keep it in the boot of the car until they're (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Asda Update - I was in there Today!

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:33:53 GMT, dakershaw uttered the following profundities... (...) My local ASDA (High Wycombe), had been holding out on the Episode I sets, still at full price. I had waited a couple of days, and wouldn't you know it, they put (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)